The protection and privacy of your personal data is of utmost importance to us at Lestari Capital. We respect the privacy of all personal information and data we receive and will ensure compliance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”) Singapore and the strictest of security and confidentiality standards.
- “LC” means Lestari Capital and related companies regardless of whether such company(ies) are incorporated in or outside Singapore.
- “Personal Data” has the meaning under the Act and includes information such as your name, identification number, personal email address(es), personal phone number, employment details, subject and message that have been and may be collected, compiled, processed and maintained with Lestari Capital from time to time.
Provision of Personal Data
- LC will obtain your Personal Data when you provide your Personal Data to LC in any way or manner including pursuant to any enquiries or job applications made with LC. LC will also receive and store your Personal Data when you enter LC’s website.
- LC may also receive, store and process your Personal Data which are provided or made available by any third parties for reasons including delivery of LC’s services, performance of conditions of agreements and/or to comply with LC’s legal and regulatory obligations.
- LC may use your Personal Data for the following purposes, namely:
- To respond and process your enquiries
- To respond and process your job applications
- To communicate with you via SMS, phone call, email, and/or any other appropriate communication channels
- To provide the services that you may have requested
- For administrative purposes
- For LC to discharge obligations required under the law
- Provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 3.1 above is voluntary and optional. However, failure to provide the requested Personal Data or any limitation against LC to process your Personal Data may result in LC being unable:
- to process the relevant enquiries and/ or job applications
- to provide all or part(s) of the services as described above or any other services that LC is providing to you in a continuous manner
- to provide services to the extent as stated in the promotional materials of LC and/or
- to provide any of the new services that may be offered by LC from time to time.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- For purposes as described herein and to facilitate the provision of the various services offered to you or other transaction with you, LC may share with and/or transfer your Personal Data to:
- the other entities within LC group of companies
- LC’s third-party service providers
- any advisors or other person under a duty of confidentiality to LC
- any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of LC’s rights or business
- LC may also share your Personal Data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.
Rights to Limit Processing
- If you:
- wish for LC to stop processing your Personal Data for marketing purposes or any direct marketing purposes or
- wish to change the manner in which LC is permitted to process your Personal Data as described under Section 3 above, you may submit a request in writing to the address stated in Section 7 below.
- When you visit LC’s website, there is an automatic collection of some information about your computer such as IP address, web browser software, and referring website. Such information is only used for the purpose of creating a better user experience and to identify areas for improvement on LC’s website.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
- You may request to access to and/or to make any correction to your Personal Data by submitting a request in writing to LC to the address stated in Section 7 below.
- In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, LC has the right to:
- refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data in the manner provided in the Act, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of others may also be violated, amongst other reasons
- refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data as permitted under the Act, including where your Personal Data is being processed by LC in order to discharge regulatory functions and providing you access and/or the right to make any correction to your Personal Data is likely to prejudice proper discharge of those functions by LC and
- harge a fee as may be allowed under the Act for processing of your request to access your Personal Data.
Your Choices and Rights
LC respond to all requests that we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. LC may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond to your request securely and efficiently. Even where not legally required, LC will use reasonable efforts to complete requests to access or delete your personal information. You may access your information by contacting LC as provided in the Contact section. To request permanent deletion of your personal information, please contact us as described in the Contact section. LC will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
LC use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
Enquiries and Contact
You may request for access and/or request for correction of your Personal Data or make any inquiries or feedbacks in relation to the processing of your Personal Data by contacting us via email at: