Lestari Capital Privacy Statement
Updated April 2, 2018
Lestari Capital Pte Ltd is a startup environmental enterprise, headquartered in Singapore. Lestari Capital recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information, and we respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website. As a result, we would like to inform about how we use your personal data and recommend you read this policy to better understand our approach.
By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for disclosures referred to in this policy. This submission of data is primarily through using our email signup form or by accepting cookies from our website.
2. Types of Personal Data Collected
If you sign up for our email update list, we will not share your email address, name or other information without your express written permission. When you sign up for email updates, we collect the following information:
- Email address
- Occupation or relationship to the conservation space
Personal information may be collected in a variety of other ways outside of signing up for email updates, and will be collected using lawful and fair means, and only from you unless it is unreasonable and impracticable to do so, through the following methods:
- Information provided by you through our website or social media accounts
- Enquiries made by you via email or and comments you make through our websites or social media accounts
- When you follow our social media accounts
- Through direct contact between you and our staff – for example: email, mail, by telephone and direct meeting.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date and complete.
3. Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses that improve the user experience of this website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer as a result of visiting a website. This allows the site to know that you have visited before and in some cases can be used to record your preferences. Cookies can be used/stored for two reasons:
- To help track usage patterns to improve and manage a website; or
- To record preferences to personalize your visit to that website.
- Storage of Personal Information
We store your personal information and electronic forms and take reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is stored in a secure environment accessible only by authorized personnel.
We will endeavor to protect any personal information transmitted by you or received from us over the Internet, however we cannot ensure or warrant the security of this information. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to ensure its security.
- Use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We collect your personal information for purposes including:
- Regular communication with you
- Responding to enquiries
- Submission of documents to our partners including expressions of interest, capability statements and project descriptions
- Compliance with a Singaporean law, court/tribunal order or enforcement related activities.
If you sign up for email updates, we will not share your information without your express written permission. For other types of information listed in the instances above, we may disclose your personal information for the purpose that it was collected. We may disclose the information for other purposes where we have received your consent to do so or are required to do so by law. Examples of where we may disclose your information include:
- Employees and contractors within our group of companies
- Legal entities or services providers with relevant service requests (IE website maintenance)
- Government departments and agencies.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we use or disclose is accurate, up to date, complete and relevant to the purpose of the use or disclosure.
- Our email list will NOT be shared with other organizations
- Access to and correction of your Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information that we hold, and we will attempt to provide the information in the manner you request. You may request us to correct the personal information we hold if you believe that the information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading.
10. Contact and Requests
If you would like further information on our policy, or if you have a request about the accuracy of your information you can contact us through the following methods:
@lestaricapital on Twitter